Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Riddles to Test Your Intelligence



For all of you know-it-alls out there, let’s see just how much you really do know. These riddles will begin easy and get harder as you go. If you can figure out all five without looking at the answers first, you officially have my permission to introduce yourself as a genius.

Let’s begin with some easy ones.

1.       This is as light as a feather, yet nobody can hold it for long. What is it?
2.       I’m the start of nothing and the end of the sun. I’m also part of the number one. What am I?
3.       How could a cowboy ride into town on Friday, stay for two days, and then ride out on Friday?

Now a little more difficult.

4.       When you have me, you have a great desire to share me. But if you share me, you no longer have me. What am I?

And now for the hardest one of all. Sit up straight. Stretch really well and loosen up your muscles. Take a deep breath. Are you ready? Here goes.

5.       A pregnant lady named her children: Dominique, Regis, Michelle, Fawn, Sophie and Lara. What will she name her next child? Jessica, Katie, Abby or Tilly?
































Answers:
1.       Your breath
2.       The letter n
3.       His horse is named Friday.
4.       A secret

5.       Tilly. She seems to follow the scale: Do, Re, Me, Fa, So, La, and then Ti.

No comments:

Post a Comment