Monday, December 17, 2012

REALITY Blog Award




I'd like to give special thanks to TSWALKING for nominating me for the REALITY Blog Award. Her blog is a wonderful source of inspiration and wisdom.
This is my first award, and since I'm pretty new at blogging, I'm especially thankful to all of those who read my blog and support my work. Thanks everyone!
Below are the answers to the questions we’re supposed to answer, and following are some blogs I recommend you check out. Hope you enjoy!
If you could change something what would you change?
I’d change the physical and mental atmosphere on the poorer Indian reservations. The Native Americans have always had a special place in my heart, and the way some of them have to live today is absolutely inexcusable. Obviously, we can't go back and undo the past, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't work on a better future. 
If you could relive one day when would it be?
I would relive that day so many years ago when I gave my heart to Christ.
What dream haven’t you completed yet, and do you think you will be able to complete it?
My dream is to see my books in print on a bookstore shelf. I currently have a contract with a publisher to publish one of them. It should be out in April 2013. 
If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
I would be Bill Gates, and I would spend all day writing checks to organizations that make a difference by helping the many needy people in this world.
What’s one thing that really scares you?
Dying without having made an impact or a difference in anyone’s life. I don’t want to leave this world thinking that my life here didn’t do any good.
My Nominees and Suggested Bloggers are:
A Song of Salvation (http://carlinajanes.wordpress.com)
Shekinah Today (http://shekinahtoday.com)
From the Brainpan (http://doctorheadly.wordpress.com)
This Whole “Mom” Thing (http://thiswholemomthing.wordpress.com)
The rules of the award are:
1  Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2  Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3  Answer the same 5  questions presented.
4  Nominate 5-10 blogs for the award and notify them on their blogs.
5  Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment